02.1 Job Site Progress Mapping
For aerial mapping, drones are perfect. Repeatable, accurate flight makes a drone the ideal flight platform for near-ground mapping. The combination of today’s high resolution cameras and technologically advanced flying devices enables mapping at levels of detail never before imagined.
Job site mapping is a great way for project managers and investors to keep a detailed eye on the project progress. Weekly maps can be added as layers on a master map so you can quickly see what progress has been made during a specific week.
02.2 Volumetric Calculations
Volume measurement using a sUAV is an extremely fast, accurate and cost-effective method to analyze volumes on your job site maps from any device. User tests have found that when following best practices in the industry volume measurements are accurate within 1-2% of traditional ground-based laser measurements.
02.3 3D Landscape Modeling
3D models are a great way to visualize your area of interest. If you would like a realistic digital representation of your location for the purpose of planning or analyzing then this map feature is a great option.
From flat fields to complex buildings and natural formations we can supply you with the 3D map you need for your project.
02.4 Elevation Heatmaps
Another neat feature we can provide on your mapping project is an elevation based heat map. This version of the mapping project will display a colorized depiction of the elevations within the mapping boundaries. This information may be useful in many ways including demonstrating how water may flow on the landscape or perhaps verifying that grading is accurate.
Job site mapping is an easy way to report job site progress to investors or project managers. We visit your job site on a predetermined schedule (Usually once per week) and using our aerial mapping drone we will get a full high resolution overhead view of current job site progress. We provide map overlays for each week showing you a timeline of progress made and assets on hand.
*Note: Price is based on project size and distance from our office. Call to discuss details.
- Weekly drone mission to collect real time project progress. It will help you identify potential project timeline issues.
- High Resolution map delivered online for viewing. Keep project owners and investors updated on job site progress.
- Map Resolution from .5″/pixel
- Georeferencing will be implemented to use as an overlay in many GIS systems or Google Earth.
- * Elevation color charts also available for additional fee.
- Our high tech drone will fly over your project and collect high resolution images
- We will compile the images and stitch them into seamless 3D rendering of the project.
- Projects will be delivered online
- Great for architectural planning
- This is an add-on to any job site mapping Project
- Volume data will be displayed in a clear manner on the map
- Great way to track stockpile volume over time.
- Can also be used to determine surface area of a project so you know how much material to purchase.